Terms & Conditions
- 10% before 45 days from date of departure from the starting point of the tour or check in
- 50% within 21 days from date of departures from the starting point of the tour or check in
- 90% within 7 days from the date of departure from the starting point of the tour or check in
- 100% within 48 hours from date of departure from the starting point of the tour or check in
Above amount will be deducted apart from the non refundable deposit which will differ from packages to packages and bookings to bookings.
Please note that irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us - minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Royal Orient etc.) and high peak season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan) a separate cancellation policy is applicable.
For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 8 - 12 weeks.
Our Liabilities and Limitations :
- Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- IT Nature Club & Avanti Holidays act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways and contractors providing other services and all exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets issued by us are subject to terms and conditions under which these services are provided by them.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors like weather, road conditions, and the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the trip or while on the trip.
- We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participant's safety, comfort and general well being. Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines and other service providers etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes we can change the rates quoted before the modification, according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
- All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary. We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programmes or expenses incurred - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting - directly or indirectly - from any act of nature, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements on their own.
- All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
For more information mail us at email@example.com or call +91 9845383882